Terms and Conditions
By submitting a poster abstract, you have agreed to the terms and conditions below:
- Submissions will be accepted online. Required documents must be submitted online. Abstracts, biographies, photos, and papers will not be accepted in hard copy format or by fax.
- The presenter should take full responsibility to print out the poster or fix it on the poster space.
- The deadline of poster abstract submission is at 23:59 (GMT+2) in November 23rd, 2018. No application will be accepted after the indicated deadline.
Instructions for Displaying Poster
- Size of the poster should be 70 cm width and 100 cm height.
- Posters should be fixed in the designated space one the first day of the congress prior to registration.
- Posters should be removed on the last day of the congress before 06.00 p.m.
- Materials required to fix the poster like glue tack, sellotape etc. will be author’s responsibility.
- Each poster will be assigned a code upon notice of acceptance. The allocated space for your poster will be determined by this code
- You may want to bring handouts of your abstract or copies of your data and conclusions to share with interested audience
Notification of Acceptance
The final decision regarding your poster abstract will be e-mailed to you in November 26th, 2018
SUBMIT POSTER ABSTRACT